This sophisticated Espresso-Style Gourmet Coffee machine allows you to select
from a variety of your favorite coffees or hot chocolate by simply pressing a button.
Our Barista Supremo System uses Filtered Water and freshly grinds the coffee beans to make each cup. The system drops a cup and a stir stick, adds sugar and milk per your selection, frothing the milk for Latte and Cappuccino.
In less then 60 seconds, you have a fresh, piping hot, delicious cup of Gourmet Coffee, just the way you like it.
The Process behind the best cup of coffee
“Barista Supremo” – The state-of-the-art system that grind coffee beans and brews fresh coffee for each cup, everytime in seconds !
Push a button for the quickest and easiest specialty coffee on the market.
1. Automatically grinds fresh beans and releases them into the brew chamber.
2. The piston drops into the chamber and makes freshly ground espresso as the brew process begins.
3. Fresh espresso and seven different beverage choices are specially prepared to pour into waiting cups.
4. The brew chamber rises and ejects the grinds into a waste container.
5. The computer controlled system consistency delivers perfect specialty coffee… cup-by-cup.
Features and Benefits:
The BARISTA SUPREMO SYSTEM’s compact footprint and push button simplicity make it
the perfect machine for any office, business, or food and beverage environment.
It offers a range of up to 8 selections.
• Separate whipper chambers and dispensing tubes to ensure there is no cross contamination of beverage.
• Automatic rinse and cleaning cycle.
• Complete with base cabinet and plumbed or internal water tank.
• Automatic cup drop, sugar and stir stick dispenser, plus cup drop override for mug use.
• Dimensions on base: 16.2″W x 62.2″H x 21.2″D
• Weight: 101 lbs.
• Power: 120v / 1250 watt
• Water Cabinet Tank: 5 gal. or plumbed 1/4″ NTP
• Cup Holder: 130 8 oz. cups
• Stirrer Capacity: 130 stirrers
• Bean Hopper: 4.4 lbs.
• Milk Canister: 1.8 lbs.
• Chocolate: 3.7 lbs.
• Sugar: 4.4 lbs.